We’re thrilled, happy, eager, elated, giddy (please take this thesaurus away from us!) to share with you that Karen Young of Property Zest (aka Kaz to Everyday Property Investing community) has been awarded the 2015 Buyer’s Agent of the Year by the Real Estate Institute of Queensland (REIQ). The announcement came during the glitzy awards gala night held last 5th of February in Brisbane. The REIQ Awards is an annual event recognising real estate practitioners who have made an outstanding contribution to the State’s real estate profession. To be included amongst the finalists is already an honour. To be chosen the best in the category is definitely something that will motivate us even further to deliver only the best buyer’s agent service in the State. Below are some of the photos during the awards night.
Now we’ll be off to Perth in March to represent Queensland at the Real Estate Industry Australia Awards night. We join an elite list of winners this year. Below is the complete list in various categories.
- Large Residential Agency of the Year — Place Estate Agents
- Medium Residential Agency of the Year — Explore Property
- Small Residential Agency of the Year — Urban Property Agents
- Community Service of the Year — LJ Hooker Ormeau
- Commercial Agency of the Year — CBRE
- Commercial Salesperson of the Year — Peter Court (CBRE)
- Commercial Property Manager of the Year — Julie Magennis (CBRE)
- Residential Salesperson of the Year — Brett Andreassen (Doug Disher Real Estate)
- Residential Property Manager of the Year — Loretta Morgan (Jam Property)
- Buyers’ Agent of the Year – Karen Young (Property Zest) — that’s us!
- Business Broker of the Year — Ian Salter (Benchmark Business & Commercial Sales)
- Corporate Support Person of the Year — Amy Wolter (Place Estate Agents)
- Rookie of the Year — Susan Brant (Amber Werchon Property)
- Auctioneer of the Year — Mark MacCabe (LJ Hooker Paradise Point)
- Best Real Estate Report of the Year — Kieran Clair, (Australian Property Investor Magazine)