The year 2016 rang in wonderfully for Everyday Property Investing with Kaz bagging this year’s Buyer’s Agent of the Year award at the Real Estate Institute of Queensland (REIQ) Excellence Awards. This is a back-to-back win for Kaz who was also recognised last year for the category.
The REIQ Awards is an annual event recognising real estate practitioners who have made an outstanding contribution to the State’s real estate profession. The event was held at the Brisbane City Town Hall last February 6th. It was a Gala ball attended by nominees, friends and colleagues of Queensland’s best in real estate.
Below are some of the photos during the glitzy awards night.
It’s fantastic to have won the award and to have been selected as Buyer’s Agent of the Year for the second year. Truly an amazing achievement for our buyers agent company, Property Zest, to be included to the list of the best real estate practitioners in the region. Below is the complete list of winners in various categories:
- Large Residential Agency of the Year – Harcourts Coastal
- Medium Residential Agency of the Year – Denovans Real Estate
- Small Residential Agency of the Year – Propertyology
- Commercial Agency of the Year – Raine & Horne Commercial Brisbane Southside & Bayside
- Residential Salesperson of the Year – Mark McGill – Amber Werchon Property
- Commercial Salesperson of the Year – Mel Pikos – CBRE
- Auctioneer of the Year – Justin Nickerson – Apollo Auctions
- Residential Property Manager of the Year – Katie Knight – RE/MAX Success
- Corporate Support Person of the Year – Brock Beazley – Century 21 on Duporth
- Business Broker of the Year – Ian Salter – Benchmark Business & Commercial Sales
- Rookie of the Year – David Savoff – CBRE
- Buyer’s Agent of the Year – Karen Young – Property Zest
- Best Real Estate Report – Matt Cranston – Australian Financial Review
- Community Service Award – LJ Hooker Ormeau
- Commercial Property Manager of the Year – Caitlin Donaldson – Knight Frank Australia