- Den Overberg: There will never be a perfect time so might as well do it now.
- Jane Slack-Smith: Success does leave clues—listen to what successful people has done and apply it to your situation
- Jill McIntyre: Learn how to leverage from the strength and power of the team around you
- Matt Jones: Property investing goes hand-in-hand with personal development
- Jane Eyles-Bennet: Get a coach—someone who has done what you want to do.
- Brendan Kelly: Success doesn’t come from one single event of one epic secret. It comes from a series of small things that you do consistently over a period of time
- Jo Chivers: Acquire assets instead of liabilities
- Nicole Slade: Mindset is the most important thing. And just be in the game. The longer you stay on the sidelines, the further behind you’ll get.
- Nhan Nguyen: Think big and start small
- Lisa Parker: Choose a strategy, be good at it and just keep doing that strategy.
- Mastermind Jo: Use your money to buy an asset that will create a string of income for you.
- Kaz: If nothing changes, nothing changes. Become a goal setter and write down your goals.