LISTEN via streaming audio:
DOWNLOAD (right click and ‘Save As’): EPI 012 | 7 ways to make 2011 your most successful year in property (MP3 – 54.1 MB)
SUBSCRIBE in iTunes: iTunes Store – Everyday Property Investing (NB: Need to have iTunes installed)
Wow, the start of another year and a perfect opportunity to set your property goals!
In this episode’s feature segment we give you 7 tips on how to make 2011 your most successful year for property investment. Of course, being the start of a new year, we talk about setting your property goals and we share our property goals and offer some tips on recording and tracking goals.
We have a great listener question from Steve as well as our quick tips and actions for you to take from this episode.
Key points we talk about:
- Setting property goals and actions and tracking these
- Increasing your knowledge about property investing
- Getting involved in the property investing community
- Setting up accountability
- Stepping outside your comfort zone!
- Property development, renovation, negative gearing and positive cashflow property investment.
- Write down your goals
- Send them to us at email@example.com!
View the transcript here (Coming Soon)