SUBSCRIBE in iTunes: iTunes Store – Everyday Property Investing (NB: Need to have iTunes installed)
This episode let you ask the questions – we’ve compiled a list of great questions sent to us from the Everyday Property Investing community and we dedicate this episode to answering some of these questions.
We give you an update on what’s happening with Kaz & Den in property and we complain about the winter weather and having a cold!
Key points we talk about:
- Property investing
- Home renovation and renovation courses
- How to have a portfolio that weathers a ‘global financial crisis’
- Investing in rural areas
- Positively geared property
- What loan to value ratio (LVR) is good for you
- Capital growth versus Rental Yield
- Buying of the plan
We also tell you about our Everyday Property Mastermind group mentoring program as well as our Everyday Property Coaching one on one property mentoring service. you can read mean about our property mastermind groups and property coaching and property mentoring on our website.
- Head over to the Everyday Property Investing facebook page join the conversation.
- Send us or post on our facebook page with the questions that you have for our upcoming expert interviews with: