Interview with Ben – Everyday Property Investor
LISTEN via streaming audio:
DOWNLOAD (right click and ‘Save As’): EPI 023 | Interview with Ben – Everyday Property Investor (MP3 – 70.0 MB)
This episode Kaz & Den give you the latest with their property news – Kaz is all reno-ed out (but still has several weeks to go!) and Den is all pumped up about buying (again!!).
We have a great interview with Ben, who is an Everyday Property Investor. Ben has a strong drive to succeed in life and so has tried and is trying his hand at many things – from building business to renovating and developing property. You’ll be inspired at how a software engineer by day/jumping castle manager by weekend can fit in a few renovations and a development project!
Key points we talk about:
- Property management
- Property investing seminars
- Property investing and business books, including:
- Property investing
- Head over to the Everyday Property Investing facebook page join the conversation.
- Give us a rating in iTunes – you will be in the running to win a 30min mentoring session with Den.
- Review your goals and make sure that you have a clear ‘Why’ that will keep you motivated when things get tough.
- Also – reward yourself! Setting a reward that is appropriate for the goal and is meaningful to you will keep you going!