Ten Tips for Finding Positive Cashflow Property – Part 1
LISTEN via streaming audio:
DOWNLOAD (right click and ‘Save as’): EPI 028 | Ten Tips for Finding Positive Cashflow Property – Part 1 (MP3 – 60.7 MB)
This episode we tackle one of the most common questions that we get asked – How do you find positive cashflow property?
Key points we talk about:
- The Block – making renovations profitable!
- Mining towns and boom locations
- Research steps to find positive cashflow properties
- Niche properties – retirement village, holiday rental, student accommodation, car spaces, storage units
- Changing the usage of a property to increase yield
- Renovating to add value and increase yield
Actions & Quick Tip:
- Head over to the Everyday Property Investing facebook page join the conversation.
- Using your knowledge and research skills, find 3 potential positive cashflow deals – this will help you to develop your research skills and find those gems!