Ever heard the term ‘Investment grade property’ thrown around? This is our topic for this episode of the Everyday Property Investing podcast.
What is an investment grade property?
- Organic growth drivers
- Good land component and value
- Manufactured growth opportunity
- Property positioned well
- Owner occupier appeal
- Rental appeal
- Rental return
- Value for money
Myths around investment grade property
- You must have at least a $XXX budget
- You must be within 8-10km of the CBD
- You must be walking distance to a train line.
Now, all of these things are great, but not everyone’s budget will buy this in a given location. The key is to determine what your parameters are and to maximise these areas within your budget capability.